[Massplanners] Job Posting - West Newbury Town Planner

Leah Zambernardi lzambernardi at wnewbury.org
Wed Aug 10 14:32:09 EDT 2022

Hi all,

The Town of West Newbury has a position opening for a Town Planner.  The Job Ad and full Job Description can be found on the Town's Employment Opportunities webpage here:   https://www.wnewbury.org/jobs

I will be leaving my post later this month to work with Eversource Energy.  It is bittersweet leaving municipal planning after 22 years, though very exciting to work in a new industry using my planning skill set!

Kind Regards,

Leah J. Zambernardi, AICP
Town Planner
Town of West Newbury Planning Office
381 Main Street
West Newbury, MA 01985
1-978-363-1100 ext. 125

Planning Office Hours:  Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

It has been determined by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State that emails are a public record.  Please keep this in mind when writing or responding to this email.