[Massplanners] Cambridge Internship Opportunities

Sarah Scott smscott025 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:24:18 EDT 2022

Hi All,

We have two great internship opportunities available in my division (Zoning
& Development) of the Cambridge Community Development Department:

   - Green Building Zoning Intern
   <https://www2.cambridgema.gov/viewjoblisting.cfm?Job_ID=2815> –
   Requesting applications by 5/3; will remain open until filled.
   - Zoning & Development Intern
   <https://www2.cambridgema.gov/viewjoblisting.cfm?Job_ID=2828> –
   Requesting applications by 5/19; will remain open until filled.

Both of these positions are a great opportunity to get exposure to a
variety of development review projects, as well as local zoning policy.
We're a relatively small team of five full-time staff who care deeply about
our work and love a good zoning pun.

Please share with your professional networks and reach out with any
candidates that you think might be a good fit!

Best,
Sarah

*Sarah Scott*
Associate Zoning Planner
Division of Zoning & Development
Cambridge Community Development Department