[Massplanners] Planner Job Opening at FRCOG

Megan Rhodes MRhodes at frcog.org
Thu Apr 21 09:57:27 EDT 2022

Good morning,

The Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) is searching for an entry-level planner to support a variety of exciting projects in transportation, land use, and natural resources planning.   We are an interdisciplinary, innovative regional planning agency serving historic mill towns, rural communities, and growing cities/small towns. Our agency has been recognized for its groundbreaking work and collaborative relationships with our towns, state agencies, and many more.
This is a Full-time Planner position, 37.5 hours per week at the FRCOG. The position will have the opportunity to work on a variety of regional and municipal planning projects related to housing, open space and recreation, climate resiliency, transportation, green communities at a creative, innovative and supportive organization. Candidate should possess a Master's Degree in planning or landscape architecture or a related field with at least one year of relevant work experience or a Bachelor's Degree in planning or landscape architecture or a related field with 3 years of related work experience. Hiring Range starting at $54,000 per year depending on experience with excellent benefits. Submit a letter of interest and resume by email to KMacPhee at frcog.org<mailto:KMacPhee at frcog.org> or mail to Kimberly Noake MacPhee, Land Use & Natural Resources Program Manager, Franklin Regional Council of Governments, 12 Olive Street, Greenfield, MA 01301.  Applications should be received no later than May 22, 2022. This position will remain open until filled. AA/EOE.

Megan Rhodes, AICP
Senior Transportation and Land Use Planner II

Franklin Regional Council of Governments
12 Olive Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
(413) 774-3167 ext. 132
mrhodes at frcog.org<mailto:mrhodes at frcog.org>