[Massplanners] need project assistance?

CJ Lammers lammers at csld.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:45:56 EDT 2022

Hello from the Conway School of Sustainable Planning and Design,

This is our once per year outreach to offer the skills of our school's
graduate student teams to work on a planning or site design project for
your city or town. We are a 501.3(c) non-profit and NECHE accredited.

Whether you have ARPA funds or want to apply for a grant together, please
contact me soon so we can work toward the 2022-2023 school year.

*Planning Projects* (OSRPs, master plans, climate resilience plans, food
system studies, watershed plans, etc.) are completed in the winter term
(Jan - Mar 2023)

*Site Design Projects* (parks, stream restoration, landscape design, farm
designs, etc.) are completed in the spring term (Apr - June 2023)

Sample projects can be found HERE <https://issuu.com/conwaydesign>.

Let's do a quick zoom call and brainstorm your ideas,
CJ

*CJ Lammers, *Projects Manager

*The Conway School <https://csld.edu/>**, **Northampton, MA*

*Celebrating our 50th year 2022-2023*

*The Conway Institute <https://csld.edu/institute/>, *Program Manager

*continuing education through online and hybrid courses and talks*

office: 413-369-4044 mobile: *413-270-2372*

*she/her pronouns*