[Massplanners] Parking Requirements for Fast Food, Restaurants, Retail

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Wed Apr 6 11:24:41 EDT 2022

While I'm curious about parking requirements for many uses, I have a more
immediate need to check with the hive mind about what's being used in other
towns' parking calcs for fast food restaurants. If you include your
requirements for regular restaurants and retail, that'd be a bonus.
Thanks in advance.
-Eric

Eric Salerno
Town Planner/Dir. Eco. Dev't.
Town Hall, 25 Bryant Ln.
Tyngsborough, MA 01879
Direct: 978-743-5361
Please Note New Town Hall Hours (trial through March 31, 2022)

Mon

Tue

Wed

Thu

Fri

8:30 AM

8:30 AM

8:30 AM

8:30 AM

Closed

4:30 PM

4:30 PM

*7:00 PM*

4:00 PM

*If you have received this message in error, please contact by return email
or via phone at (978) 649-2300, and delete the copy you received. Thank
you.*

*In Massachusetts, the term "public record" is broadly defined to include
all documentary materials or data created or received by any officer or
employee of any governmental unit, regardless of physical form or
characteristics, unless it falls under one of the statutory exemptions to
the Public Records Law. G.L.c. 4, 7(26). Consequently, email is subject to
the disclosure, retention, and maintenance provisions as required by law.
G.L.c. 66*