[Massplanners] DEI Municipal Staff

Gonzalez, Raul RGonzalez at mapc.org
Tue Sep 21 11:20:17 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I wanted to check in to see which one of your communities currently had DEI staff (coordinator/director) onboard. I'm currently collecting some DEI resources and Census Race/Ethnicity/Age data and wanted to share with our DEI partners throughout the state.

Thanks!
Raul

[cid:image001.png at 01D7AEDA.72AE5450]
MAPC is currently seeking candidates for Chief of Economic Development, apply here<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mapc/jobs/3196022/chief-of-economic-development?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>!

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 ? 10.