[Massplanners] CHAPA Seeks New Municipal Engagement Initiative Communities

Dana LeWinter dlewinter at chapa.org
Tue Sep 21 09:48:57 EDT 2021

We are pleased to announce that CHAPA is currently seeking 2-3 additional
communities under our *Municipal Engagement Initiative *and 3-4 communities
under our *MEI Lite Program*. Municipal governments and community
organizations throughout the Commonwealth are encouraged to submit an
application
<https://chapa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6a3962742b61f736a737a6125&id=670e93fcee&e=711fd55b0c>
.

*Applicants must submit an electronic copy of the application to Dana
LeWinter, Director of Municipal Engagement, at **dlewinter at chapa.org*
<dlewinter at chapa.org>* by 5 PM on Thursday, October 28, 2021. *

*About the CHAPA Municipal Engagement Initiative*
CHAPA’s Municipal Engagement Initiative seeks to build support for
affordable housing production in communities across the Commonwealth. CHAPA
staff will work with community groups and municipalities to conduct public
education efforts in support of housing production, with an emphasis on
affordable housing. Staff will work with communities to develop strategies
that work within the context of each community. This initiative will also
work in concert with the efforts of other organizations providing technical
assistance and other support to communities.

To learn more about the Initiative and to obtain an application, please go
to CHAPA's Municipal Engagement Initiative webpage.
<https://chapa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6a3962742b61f736a737a6125&id=7d7957c3a6&e=711fd55b0c>

Dana LeWinter

Director of Municipal Engagement

Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association

One Beacon Street, 5th Floor
<https://www.chapa.org/about-chapa/contact-and-directions>

Boston, MA 02108 <https://www.chapa.org/about-chapa/contact-and-directions>

t. 617-701-7479 <https://www.chapa.org/about-chapa/contact-and-directions>

www.chapa.org

<https://www.facebook.com/CHAPAdotorg> <https://twitter.com/CHAPAdotorg>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/chapa/> Review us on Google
<https://www.google.com/search?q=chapa> & Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/CHAPAdotorg/reviews/>.

<http://www.chapa.org/>

*A safe, healthy, and affordable home for all.*

* <http://bit.ly/CHAPAVirtualDinner>*