[Massplanners] Economic Development Self Assessment Tool

Brown, Laura laura.brown at uconn.edu
Tue Sep 21 10:38:44 EDT 2021

Hi Massplanners – Sorry this took me a while to respond to but I saw this post and have also been compiling community self-assessment tools to a new toolbox we are developing in Connecticut as part of the Best Practices in Land Use and Economic Development Program. https://guides.lib.uconn.edu/OrganizationalCapacitySelfAssessment Several of these are free and available for community use.  Please feel free to send any others along and I’m happy to add them! (While my work in based in Connecticut I’m from Taunton originally and love to follow all of your fantastic work in Massachusetts.) Very best- Laura Brown

Laura E. Brown, MS, CEcD  - She/Her
Associate Extension Educator - Community & Economic Development
University of Connecticut - Department of Extension
I am working from home and best contacted by email or cell phone during business hours.
Personal Cell: 608.886.0655