[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Consultant

Alison Manugian AManugian at townofwinchendon.com
Mon Sep 20 14:28:40 EDT 2021

In Winchendon we have reviewed our Zoning Regs internally and are now ready to get public/board comments and incorporate this into a reviewable document.  We are looking for a consultant to assist us.  Could that be you?  Have you worked with someone great or a company you'd recommend?

Appreciate the input!
Alison

Alison Manugian
Conservation & Planning Agent
Town of Winchendon
109 Front Street
Winchendon, MA 01475
978-297-5410

E-mail sent or received via the Town of Winchendon network are subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act.