[Massplanners] Bicycle Parking Standards

Darlene Wynne dwynne at beverlyma.gov
Fri Oct 29 10:52:36 EDT 2021

Hi all,
We are looking to amend our Zoning Ordinance to add minimum bicycle parking
standards in addition to our existing automobile parking standards. What
other communities have bicycle parking standards and can you please share
them?. Particularly I'm interested in communities with similar mode share
as Beverly: e.g. greater than 75% auto/drive alone, less than 5% bicycle
commuting.

Thank you,

Darlene Wynne, AICP

*City of Beverly*

*Director of Planning & Community Development*

*978-605-2341*

*dwynne at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *