[Massplanners] Two Positions in Arlington, MA: Senior Planner and Sustainability Manager

Kelly Lynema KLynema at town.arlington.ma.us
Sat Oct 23 16:30:17 EDT 2021

Hello MassPlanners,

The Department of Planning and Community Development (DPCD) for the Town of
Arlington is hiring for two positions: Senior Planner and Sustainability
Manager.

These positions are part of a dynamic and collaborative team of nine DPCD
staff. We have recently completed a number of important plans (a Net Zero
Plan, Sustainable Transportation Plan, Residential Design Guidelines, Fair
Housing Action Plan, Economic Analysis of Industrial Zoning Districts, and
wrapping up a Housing Production Plan and Open Space and Recreation Plan
soon) and are actively embarking on their implementation while beginning
some new planning initiatives. More information about DPCD can be found at
arlingtonma.gov/planning.

Feel free to reach out via email or phone if you have any questions about
Arlington, DPCD, or either of these positions.

Thank you,

Kelly

Kelly Lynema
she/her/hers
Assistant Director
Department of Planning and Community Development
Town of Arlington
direct: 781-316-3096
klynema at town.arlington.ma.us

*Arlington values equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to
building a community where everyone is heard, respected, and protected.*