[Massplanners] Fwd: 40B - Local Preference Letter

Martha Taylor mltaylor.newburyplanner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:35:21 EDT 2021

I sent the email below to the old Massplanners email by mistake and am
resending, in case it didn't get forwarded.....

Good Morning,

I have been asked to draft a letter making the case for local preference
for affordable units in a 40B recently approved by our ZBA.  I've read the
guidelines for what should be included in the letter, but I'm wondering
whether any of you might have examples of letters written in support of
local preference that were subsequently approved by the relevant 40B
subsidizing agency.

Any examples or guidance would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Martha

*Martha L. Taylor, AIA*
Newbury Planning Director