[Massplanners] Sandwich Board/Projecting Signs

Ali Carter ACarter at town.arlington.ma.us
Tue Oct 12 11:53:59 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Arlington updated the sign section (6.2) of our Zoning Bylaw in 2019 and all
the issues Eric raises are addressed.

Projecting signs (aka blade or bracket signs) are allowed in business zones.

Sandwich board signs can be approved by a temporary sign permit application
process, but for these specific temporary signs the approval term does not
expire.
Electronic messaging signs are prohibited.
Thanks,

Ali Carter
Economic Development Coordinator
Town of Arlington
Planning and Community Development
acarter at town.arlington.ma.us
Tel: (781) 316-3095

Arlington values equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to
building a community where everyone is heard, respected, and protected.