[Massplanners] New Resource: Group Agreements Guide

Brandt, Christian CBrandt at mapc.org
Mon Oct 4 09:00:34 EDT 2021

Hello MassPlanners!

I'm excited to let you know that MAPC's Community Engagement Division has released a guide to using Group Agreements in your meetings and events.  You can find the guide on the Community Engagement Divisions' webpage<https://www.mapc.org/our-work/services-for-cities-towns/community-engagement/#resources> under "Resources."

We are also working on several additional resources that we hope to release in the coming months.  Our every-other-month newsletter is an excellent place to stay updated about these resources and our work more generally.  You can sign up here<https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/Qa0BzGY/engagement>.

Cheers,

--
Christian Brandt
90 School Street, Somerville, MA 02143

[cid:image001.png at 01D7B6DD.C45AED80]

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 ? 10.