[Massplanners] Fwd: Underground cabinets for small wireless installations?

Duperault, Joy (DCR) joy.duperault at state.ma.us
Fri Nov 19 10:16:01 EST 2021

Watch out for floodplain sites: “Electrical conduits and cables and protective enclosures installed below the design flood elevation shall be sealed to prevent the entrance of floodwaters into electrical conduits and electrical service components.”
MA Building Code 780 CMR referenced standard ASCE 24-14, chapter 7, page 23.

Joy Duperault, CFM
617-626-1406 or joy.duperault at mass.gov