[Massplanners] FW: MAPD Annual Mass. Land Use Cas Law Review!!

Smith, Michelle SmithM at worcesterma.gov
Tue Nov 2 11:49:11 EDT 2021

Hi Kristina -

Is there a way to extend registration? Looks like it ends in 13 minutes?

Best,
Michelle M. Smith
She/Her
Chief Planner
Executive Office of Economic Development | Planning & Regulatory Services Division
City of Worcester | 455 Main St., 4th Floor, Worcester MA 01608
P: 508-799-1400 x31436 or 508-688-0569
E: smithm at worcesterma.gov<mailto:smithm at worcesterma.gov> (preferred)
www.worcesterma.gov<http://www.worcesterma.gov/>

E-mail complete application submissions & revisions to: planning at worcesterma.gov<mailto:planning at worcesterma.gov>
Note: Revision deadline for board consideration is 1 week before a meeting;
revision deadline for receipt of staff comments is 10 days before a meeting.

[https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/images1/visitor/email2_trans.gif]<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=d5hqdncab&p=oi&m=1102098997187>

-Signup to receive electronic board/commission agendas <https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/V6g4bwR/DPRS>

       -Maps, Ordinances & Regulations<http://www.worcesterma.gov/city-clerk/ordinances-regulations>
       -Planning & Regulatory Services Webpage<http://www.worcesterma.gov/planning-regulatory/boards>