[Massplanners] New Bedford City Planning - Hiring 2 Positions

Jennifer Carloni Jennifer.Carloni at newbedford-ma.gov
Fri Jul 30 14:30:07 EDT 2021

Good afternoon MAPlanners,

The New Bedford Department of City Planning is hiring!
We have two new positions available: Assistant City Planner and Staff Planner.

These positions join a dynamic team of six employees. Our office supports multiple boards/commissions and is working on some exciting planning initiatives. We are actively planning for 2 South Coast Rail stations. Completing waterfront planning supporting the #1 fishing port in the nation while integrating services for the offshore wind industry. Developing a form-based code for our Downtown and other commercial districts.  Interested? Come join our team!

For more information and to apply please see the job posting on our Personnel Dept. website here:
https://www.newbedford-ma.gov/personnel/employment/employment-opportunities/

Thanks,
Jen Carloni

[cid:image001.png at 01D7854F.640A34A0]

Jennifer Carloni
Director of City Planning
City of New Bedford | Department of City Planning
133 William Street, Room 303 New Bedford, MA 02740
508.979.1488 | email: Jennifer.Carloni at newbedford-ma.gov<mailto:Jennifer.Carloni at newbedford-ma.gov>