[Massplanners] Community Preservation Committee Kick Off Meeting

Slagle, Eric eslagle at lowellma.gov
Wed Jul 28 14:13:02 EDT 2021

Folks,

Lowell recently started our CPA process as well, and we had a really great meeting where the Community Preservation Coalition came in and did a (virtual) training for all of the Committee members. I think it was a good introduction to the Committee members who were not versed in the CPA, and gave them a solid foundation to look at the work of the Committee.

R. Eric Slagle | Director
Division of Development Services
Department of Planning and Development
The City of Lowell
City Hall, 375 Merrimack Street, 2nd Floor | Lowell, MA 01852
t: 978.674.1471| f: 978.446.7103| www.lowellma.gov<http://www.lowellma.gov/>
LOWELL  Alive. Unique. Inspiring.
This message and the documents attached to it, if any, are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, if any, and destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify the Sender via email or telephone. Please be advised the Office of the Secretary of State for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email could be considered a public record.