[Massplanners] Variable special permit application fee

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Wed Jul 21 08:18:14 EDT 2021

We have an arrangement with the newspaper, we file the ad and provide all
of the billing information. The applicant pays the newspaper directly.

Abutter notifications, we prepare them (to ensure accuracy) and the
applicant is required to affix postage and provide us the receipt(s)
*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*