[Massplanners] Short Rental

Jennifer Gingras jgingras at lexingtonma.gov
Wed Jul 14 10:59:22 EDT 2021

Hello,

Lexington recently passed a bylaw with regulations at our Fall 2020 Town Meeting.  https://www.lexingtonma.gov/zoning/pages/short-term-rentals

Jennifer M. Gingras
Zoning Administrator
Town of Lexington
Land Use, Health, and Development
1625 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
Direct Line: 781-698-4515

Please note that my hours are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm, Tuesday 8:00am to 7:00pm, and Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm.

When writing or responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is a public record and, therefore, may not be kept confidential.