[Massplanners] Downtown Design Guidelines

Christopher Ryan cryan at harvard.ma.us
Fri Jul 9 09:53:45 EDT 2021

I'll jump in too.

Particularly, I am interested in when a community adopts guidelines, do
they elevate the guidlines to requirements within a special permit process?

If you have gone with requirements over guidelines, how to you facilitate
that additional control?

Chris

Christopher J. Ryan, AICP
Director of Community and Economic Development
Town of Harvard, MA
13 Ayer Road
Harvard, MA  01451
Phone: 978.456.4100 x.323