[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Rewrite?

Maren Toohill MToohill at littletonma.org
Thu Jul 1 12:20:06 EDT 2021

Chris - Establishing a multi-year process to update to a Town’s Zoning Bylaw seems a thoughtful approach, detailing and announcing (again and again) “this is what we want to do” and “here is how we are going to do it”.
Thanks for asking the question, and providing the phased approach; it provides great food for thought.
Maren
Maren A. Toohill, AICP
Town Planner
978/540-2425