[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Recodification Warrant Article

Bob Mitchell mitchellfaicp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:18:43 EST 2021

Jacki: FYI. Bob Ritchie and I wrote the Falmouth Recodified Zoning Bylaw
which was adopted by the Town Meeting in November. The Warrant Article
language is listed below.

ARTICLE 6: To see if the Town will vote to amend the Zoning Bylaw Chapter
240 Article I through Article XVIX by adopting the Recodification of the
existing Zoning Bylaws as shown in a 155± page document entitled “Zoning
Bylaw Town Code Chapter 240 Articles 1 – 14 October 2021” on file in the
Town Clerk’s Office, the Planning Office and the Town of Falmouth Website
https://www.falmouthma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/10448/Recodification-Zoning-Bylaw-Town-Code
Chapter-240-Articles-1-thru-14-October-2021 The recodification of the
Zoning Bylaw is a reorganization and renumbering of the current 95 year old
bylaw, with some deletions in order to address: • Structure and
organization • Clarity • Conflicts and inconsistencies • Obsolete and/or
missing terms and language • Conformance with State statutes and current
case law • Administrative issues,  Or do or take any other action on this
matter. On behalf of the Planning Board.

Bob Mitchell FAICP
Planning Consultant
Land Use, Planning, Zoning, & Training Programs
151 Tremont Street Suite 23A
Boston, MA 02111
617-512-9751 (c)
MitchellFAICP at gmail.com