[Massplanners] Open Meeting Law & Remote Participation

Douglas Finn dfinn at edgartown-ma.us
Fri Dec 10 10:17:12 EST 2021

Even in pre-covid times, one member of a board or committee could
participate remotely -- under certain, somewhat limiting circumstances.

However, I don't know that remote participation by applicants, or members
of the public was precluded -- provided that the meeting was always open to
in-person attendance and participation.  Perhaps someone else could confirm?

Thanks,

- Doug.

Douglas Finn, Assistant
Edgartown Planning Board