[Massplanners] Private roads???

Richard McCarthy rmccarthy at norfolk.ma.us
Wed Dec 8 18:21:45 EST 2021

Dear Richard,

A subdivision road approved by the Planning Board constructed but not
accepted by the Town is private. Here is a great link to your answers to
your questions.  The town needs to accept Chapter 40 Section 6D for snow
removal.
https://www.mass.gov/info-details/massachusetts-law-about-roads-and-street
s#massachusetts-laws-

Best,

Richard J. McCarthy, Jr.
Town Planner
1 Liberty Lane
Norfolk, MA 02056
508-440-2807
Office Hours- Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm
Closed Fridays
As a reminder, please do not reply all to this email. If you have any
questions or comments, email me directly.

Please be advised that the Secretary of State has determined that e-mail
sent by or received by municipal employees is a public record.