[Massplanners] Child Care for Meetings & Marketing RFPs

Lauren.Drago Lauren.Drago at lynnma.gov
Wed Dec 8 13:50:50 EST 2021

Hello--

Coming at you with two asks today.

First, do any of you feel like you've cracked the code on providing child care for public meeting participants? I've hired folks or provided activities for one-off events, but I'm curious how other communities handle this: What did you pay? Did you do a full RFP process? Did you run into any liability/insurance issues?

On an unrelated note--if you've ever done an RFP for marketing services for your community to try and increase tourism / visitors, could you send my way? This City of Sin is ready to graduate from outdated nursery rhymes to a more strategic marketing approach. :)

Thanks so much!

Lauren

Lauren Drago, AICP
Associate Planning Director
City of Lynn
Lauren.Drago at LynnMA.gov<mailto:Lauren.Drago at LynnMA.gov> | cell: 617-869-5271