[Massplanners] survey on hybrid vs. full-time office work

George Proakis george at fenmore.com
Wed Dec 1 12:47:36 EST 2021

Hi MassPlanners,

I was going to ask here who is working hybrid schedules at this point, vs who is back full time at city/town hall.  But, I realized that would probably give me 50 different emailed answers to collate.

So - I’d really like to know this, and think others here may be interested as well. . . . .so I put together a very brief survey.

Can you each click the survey monkey link and take a few minutes (really - like it will take 2 minutes) to fill this out.

Survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5CKFVV <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5CKFVV>

I promise that will share the results on MassPlanners once I get enough responses.

Thanks,
George Proakis
City of Somerville