[Massplanners] Permit tolling

Dan Fortier dfortier at town.dennis.ma.us
Tue Aug 31 15:51:30 EDT 2021

I have searched the state legislative database and think I know the answer, but, is anyone aware of any permit tolling being approved to extend special permits beyond the end of the emergency order?  I see that several pieces of legislation made it to hearings in June, but, they appear to have withered at that time.  I have a Special Permit that lapsed about a week ago and looking to see if there is any relief available other than to file for a new approval.  The original decision was appealed, they settled during COVID, but he had other circumstances that puts him in a tight spot.

Thanks

Daniel J. Fortier, Sr. AICP
Dennis Town Planner
Town of Dennis
685 Route 134
South Dennis MA 02660
508-760-6122

This electronic message is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. Any dissemination, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this communication is unlawful and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by return email and delete the copy you received. Thank you.