[Massplanners] Regulation of Blasting and Rock Hammering?

Dwight Merriam dwightmerriam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:05:55 EDT 2021

Just had a "deep immersion" experience in blasting this last year....

see :

https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/DEEP/site_clean_up/potable_water/Blasting-Guidance-Dec2019.pdf

And with UConn law students in 2010 we developed a model zoning
ordinance as a learning exercise.  See

https://www.washingtonct.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif1396/f/file/file/merrimodregs.pdf

includes blasting regs at page 239; not definitive, but a start...

Regards,
Dwight

Dwight Merriam,FAICP
dwightmeriam at gmail.com