[Massplanners] Regulation of Blasting and Rock Hammering?

James Kelly jkelly at lexingtonma.gov
Tue Aug 17 12:02:37 EDT 2021

On the same note...

How about the noise from large excavators hammering ledge? We have had several projects go on for weeks and awfully loud, anyone have a regulation on that?

Jim Kelly
Building Commissioner
Town of Lexington
1625 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
781-698-4502
www.lexingtonma.gov<http://www.lexingtonma.gov/>

Please note most emails sent to/from this account are a public record and consider the environment before printing this email.  Thanks!