[Massplanners] Stormwater Bylaws - Impervious Surfaces

Jeff Lacy ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com
Fri Aug 13 14:13:25 EDT 2021

Solar panels were treated like pavement at first. Of course they don’t behave like that type of impervious surface. About a half dozen or so years ago DEP developed a more realistic way to access raised panels effects on runoff that accounts for water running under them. Check with DEP.

Jeff Lacy
Rural Planning Associates
(413) 253-0705

Sent from my iPhone