[Massplanners] Swimming Pools and Zoning Bylaw

James Kelly jkelly at lexingtonma.gov
Fri Aug 13 10:52:34 EDT 2021

In Lexington we address swimming pools in the bylaw, for definition, for setbacks, and for additional screening.

No, you probably shouldn’t address the building code items you’ve listed, leave those in the building permit requirements/code.

And yes, in Sudbury the AG shot down a five foot high fence requirement, years ago, conflict with Building Code.

This is the first time I have replied….does it go to everyone!

Jim Kelly
Building Commissioner
Town of Lexington
1625 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
781-698-4502
www.lexingtonma.gov<http://www.lexingtonma.gov/>

Please note most emails sent to/from this account are a public record and consider the environment before printing this email.  Thanks!