[Massplanners] Job listing

Elizabeth Ware eware at dracutma.gov
Thu Aug 12 14:21:28 EDT 2021

Hi All,

After 30+ years of working in the public sector, I have decided to retire from my position as Community Development Director for Dracut, MA.  The job has been challenging, staff are very cooperative and collegial and there is a lot going on in this community of 30,000+ residents.  Below is the job advertisement for the position.  If anyone has any questions about the community and/or the job, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I will not be leaving planning and community development work as I intend to consult in zoning/land use; historic preservation and will probably write a grant or two.

Community Development Director

The Town of Dracut seeks qualified applicants to serve as Community Development Director.   Minimum requirements: Master's degree in urban or regional planning, public administration, or related field highly desired.  Five (5) years of progressively responsible municipal planning experience including supervisory and administrative experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.  AICP certification preferred.  Salary range is $80,171 - $113,195 per annum.  The Town of Dracut requires a physical exam, drug screen and CORI check post-offer.  A complete job description and employment application can be obtained at www.dracutma.gov/human-resources<http://www.dracutma.gov/human-resources>   Qualified individuals should send a completed application, resume and cover letter to Christine Lindberg, Director of Human Resources, 62 Arlington St., Dracut, MA 01826 clindberg at dracutma.gov<mailto:clindberg at dracutma.gov>   EOE/AA

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass this job description along.

Thank you.

Betsy Ware

Director of Community Development
Town of Dracut, MA.