[Massplanners] APA-MA Housing & Community Development Committee Lunch-Hour Conversations!

Judi Barrett judi at barrettplanningllc.com
Wed Aug 11 19:06:58 EDT 2021

Greetings, Friends and Colleagues!

Please join our committee next Tuesday, August 17, from noon to 1 PM for a
Lunch-Hour Conversation with Dana LeWinter, CHAPA’s Municipal Engagement
Director. Dana will talk about CHAPA’s work with cities and towns to
increase affordable housing capacity and build support for affordable
housing initiatives, and other activities underway at CHAPA to help local
officials, city and town staff, and community advocates. We’re conducting
this as a webinar, so questions will be gladly accepted in Q&A and we will
ask Dana to respond to as many as she can within the time available for
this program.

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vkZVXi56Spqr03E_fvpr4w

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

Our Housing & Community Development Committee is eager to welcome new
members. We are dedicated to providing educational and informational
resources to planners throughout Massachusetts and generally building a
better foundation of knowledge out there about fair housing, affordable
housing, and community development.  No heavy lifting, fun group,
interesting discussions, great questions, meeting once a month during the
day (no night meetings!) … how could you possibly turn us down?! Contact me
if interested. 😊

Judi Barrett

Barrett Planning Group LLC

(P): 781-934-0073, #7