On Demand Training
Interested in workshops at your location? Contact CPTC for “On-Demand” Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a fixed fee of $400, a cost which may be shared by several co-hosting communities, we will have a trainer come to your city or town to address a specific learning topic. Topics are normally one of our core workshops but can be a custom workshop subject to trainer availablity.
The CPTC On-Demand workshops work as follows:
- The City/Town selects a topic. For example How to Hold A Perfect Public Hearing.
- The City/Town provides CPTC with some potential dates when most Board members are available.
- CPTC finds a trainer that is available on one of the dates.
- CPTC and the City/town execute a contract for the services provide and the cost.
- City/town confirms a location within their town to hold the workshop and sets-up the room (laptop, projector, chairs and tables, etc.).
- CPTC provides the PowerPoint presentation and other presentation material as well as handouts.
- After the workshop, CPTC invoices the City/Town for the services.