[Massplanners] Conservation Recruiting

Richard Jordan RJordan at avon-ma.gov
Tue May 21 09:50:30 EDT 2024

We have 2 vacancies on our 5 member Conservation Commission.  But the membership is steady.

Richard Jordan (Rick)

Avon Town Planner

Email :<mailto:Email :> RJordan at avon-ma.gov<mailto:RJordan at avon-ma.gov>

65 E. Main Street-Avon, MA 02322

P: 774-480-1682 at Town Hall

 [cid:3fd3e344-fc67-45de-96eb-e8b5941bf297]