[Massplanners] GIS Services

Gary Bechtholdt gbechtholdt at northbridgemass.org
Mon May 20 09:23:32 EDT 2024

Alison:
You may want to check with your local RPA -they may have staff there to provide this service.
Here in Northbridge we have CMRPC assisting us -its worked out well.
-Gary

R. Gary Bechtholdt II
Planning & Community Development Director

Northbridge Community Planning & Development
Aldrich School -Town Hall Annex, 14 Hill Street
(508) 234-2447

Northbridge Memorial Town Hall
7 Main Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588
www.northbridgemass.org<http://www.northbridgemass.org/>

WE MOVED!
Our new address is:
1679 PROVIDENCE ROAD
NORTHBRIDGE, MA  01534
Building, Conservation, Health Department, Planning, & Zoning Board now located in separate wing of new Fire Station. Those visiting municipal offices shall proceed up driveway (stay to far left) parking available front/side of building.