[Massplanners] Town of Acton - Assistant Planner Job Posting

Kristen Guichard kguichard at acton-ma.gov
Wed May 15 12:59:53 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

The Town of Acton is hiring for an Assistant Planner to join the Land Use team!

We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about public service and thrives in a collaborative workplace environment.  Acton just passed its MBTA Communities bylaw, mixed-use zoning for South Acton Village and a new overlay district in the Powder Mill Corridor.  Over the next year we will be embarking on a public engagement project called "Habitat for All," investigating cluster development by-right with inclusionary zoning and updating our Housing Production Plan.

Please and pass along to anyone you think might be interested!

Link to job posting below:
https://www.acton-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=96&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Assistant-Planner-429

Thank you,
Kristen

Kristen Guichard, AICP
Planning Director and Zoning Enforcement Officer
Town of Acton
978-929-6631
She/Her/Hers
kguichard at actonma.gov<mailto:kguichard at actonma.gov>