[Massplanners] City of Pittsfield Planning Position

Dodds, Justine jdodds at cityofpittsfield.org
Wed May 15 11:20:22 EDT 2024

Good morning Massachusetts planners,

The City of Pittsfield is seeking a City Planner to manage the planning and development division of the Department of Community Development.

Pittsfield is a Gateway City located in the beautiful Berkshires. The City of Pittsfield is the cultural, commercial, legal, and medical center of the Berkshires - a region renowned for its wonderful people, outstanding standard of living, beautiful landscapes, and the finest in cultural and recreational attractions.

We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a multicultural work force, excellence in public service, and on-going mutual respect in our working relationships. Minorities are encouraged to apply.

We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ community, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply for our open positions - recognizing and respecting that diverse perspectives and experiences are valuable to our team and essential to our public service.