[Massplanners] [External] Re: Examples of new, small two-story mixed use buildings

Cousineau, Christine Christine.Cousineau at tufts.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:45:07 EDT 2024

Hi Daniel,

This is a very nice example of a two-story mixed-use building designed to fit within the Dennisport character and offering 24 units of housing, 6 of them affordable.

On the powerpoint, the architects say they obtained a 5-0 decision from the Dennis Historical Commission on 2/7/22 for "negative determination" to declare existing building "significant historic structure." How did they get around this?
And now the fully permitted site is for sale? https://comrealty.net/properties/development_opportunity_fully_approved_site_with_documentation/​

Best,
Christine

Christine Cousineau, AICP, Lecturer
Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
Tufts University
Bromfield-Pearson Hall, Room 117
503 Boston Ave
Medford, MA 02155