[Massplanners] large-scale solar array - requirement of agreement with municipality?

Heidi Ricci hricci at massaudubon.org
Mon Mar 11 10:19:55 EDT 2024

The CPTC Conference on March 16th includes a workshop on solar bylaws

15. Community Planning for Solar – Case Law, Bylaw Approval, and Resources CM I 1.5
Register for Conference<https://masscptc.wufoo.com/forms/sajrvln172a528/>
Also, the UMass Clean Energy Center has extensive resources on their website:
www.ag.umass.edu/solarplanning<http://www.ag.umass.edu/solarplanning>  This toolkit has modules on solar financing and ownership options.
More resources here:  https://ag.umass.edu/clean-energy/resources/solar-pv/solar-resources-for-municipalities

Heidi

E. Heidi Ricci (she/her(s))