[Massplanners] Guidebook to Massachusetts Land Use

ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com
Fri Jun 7 11:45:32 EDT 2024

Once again, despite a library of MA planning and zoning manuals, I have
found the answers I need to several MA zoning law and statutory questions in
the Guidebook to Massachusetts Land Use. This invaluable resource was
written by Bob Michell, FAICP and Bob Ritchie, Esq. and published by the MA
Chapter of APA. I believe it's the most current and germane reference a
planner, professional or volunteer, can avail themselves of. It's accessible
on-line to APA-MA members.

Jeff Lacy

Rural Planning Associates

896 Graves Road