[Massplanners] Westborough Job Posting for Assistant Town Planner

Jennifer Gingras jgingras at westboroughma.gov
Fri Jul 19 08:16:36 EDT 2024

Good Morning!

Westborough's Planning Department is hiring! We are seeking to fill the brand new position of an Assistant Town Planner. The position will focus on Westborough's transportation and housing needs. We have many awesome projects happening right now, including the implementation of a multi-use trail system across Westborough, and new housing projects in collaboration with our Affordable Housing Trust.

This is a full time position (40 hours/week) that will be available to start on or about September 1, 2024. The hiring range is $62,744-$72,506/year depending on qualifications and experience. You can view the complete description and directions for how to apply here:

https://www.westboroughma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/3913/Combined-Asst-Town-Planner-Job-Ad-and-JD

Thanks,

Jenny Gingras
Director of Planning
Town of Westborough
45 West Main St.
Westborough, MA  01581
Office (508)366-3055
Direct (508) 871-5234
Cell (508) 983-4920
https://www.westboroughma.gov/planning
Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State and the Massachusetts Attorney General consider e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.