[Massplanners] Public Health Nurse in Towns

Heidi Murphy hmurphy at townofathol.org
Wed Jul 10 10:18:25 EDT 2024

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if your town has a full time or part-time public health nurse, and if so would you mind emailing me the job description for it?

Our Board of Health, in conjunction with the Council on Aging, is looking into the future possibility of a public health nurse position in the Health Department; as many Community Development Directors often supervisor Board of Health Directors, I was hoping if you had access to this information if you could be so kind to send it to me?

Thanks in advance,

Heidi Murphy
Assistant Town Planner/Grants Administrator
Town of Athol
584 Main Street, Room 29
Athol, MA 01331
978-721-8519

"When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens. You gain courage to share your passion, and when you do that, folks follow." Jerry Porras

When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record.  The information contained in this electronic communication (including any attachments) is  intended to be sent only to the stated recipient and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure under the applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended recipient's agent,  you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly prohibited, is not authorized and may be unlawful.