[Massplanners] Hingham - Historic Preservation Opportunity

Art Robert artprobert at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:49:38 EDT 2024

Art Robert
Assistant Town Administrator /Operations
Town of Hingham, MA

The Town of Hingham seeks it's next Historic Administrator!

We are looking for a professional to play a lead role in preserving the
historic character of our town.  With over 1,500 inventory properties
across multiple historic districts, Hingham is committed to preserving
heritage dating to our founding in 1635.

Our next Administrator will collaborate with property owners and
non-profits, support our Historical and Historic Districts Commissions,
help implement our Master Plan, and drive the development of an Historic
Preservation Plan.

Learn more about this exciting opportunity, including our four-day work
week, at our web site -
https://www.hingham-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Historic-Administrator-248
.