[Massplanners] Master Planning and Zoning Code Amendment RFP

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Fri Jan 26 20:04:29 EST 2024

Dear Thaddeus:
Happy Friday reposed with brevity. With visions of Orange is the New Black in mind I had to googolate "shank painter."

shank painter, NOUN: a short rope or chain that holds the shank of an anchor near the flukes against the vessel especially on the billboard to a toe of the tumbler arm

 In spite of the fact that I have been on the crew of the Mayflower II since 2007, this weekend I will googolate what are the "billboard to a toe of the tumbler arm."  All the best with your voyage to find someone to do your bidding.

TBott

Thomas Bott  CranberryLandUSA  Town Planner
Practicing Planning in the Commonwealth since the last Millennium  #TownPlannerSilverJubilee