[Massplanners] Job Posting: Director of Land Use and Economic Development

Paige paigeplanner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:44:39 EST 2024

Fellow planners,

On Tuesday night, the Foxborough Select Board appointed me the new
permanent Town Manager of Foxborough (after 8 months of acting) so I will
be moving on from my Director of Land Use and Economic Development role.

The job posting can be found here:

https://www.foxboroughma.gov/departments/human_resources/job_opportunities

Upcoming responsibilities for the Director of Land Use and Economic
Development, to name a few, are:

   - MBTA communities compliance (well underway)
   - Master Plan updating (working on funding)
   - Economic Development (fun!)
   - Uptown Revitalization (fun!)
   - Grant Writing and Administration
   - And whatever the future planner initiates

The Planning Board is a wonderful and stable group. I may be biased but the
team here in Foxborough Town Hall is top notch. Great staff planner (25 hrs
per week), full time administrative support. Great building commissioner.
It's a great position and a wonderful place to work. I hear the boss is
okay, as well ;)

We have a job posting for a Communications Director if you know any one
with amazing communication skills, particularly someone with municipal
knowledge.

Hope to see some of you at MMA this weekend.

~Paige
Paige E. Duncan, AICP
Town Manager /
Director of Land Use and Economic Development
Town of Foxborough
40 South Street
Foxborough, MA 02035
W: 508.543.1258