[Massplanners] Effective Local Historic District Regulations

Tim Czerwienski tczerwienski at townofmilton.org
Tue Jan 16 09:55:15 EST 2024

Good morning, planners.

I'm interested in good examples of local historic district regulations. By good, I suppose I mean districts where property owners have a record of doing work that complies with the regulations without undue time and expense. I'd especially be interested in districts covering commercial or mixed-use areas. Thanks as always!

Tim Czerwienski, AICP
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Milton | 525 Canton Avenue | Milton, Mass. 02186 | 617-898-4847