[Massplanners] Fee Schedules

Amy Upton aupton1970 at outlook.com
Fri Jan 12 13:21:47 EST 2024

Hi Doug,  Tisbury is considering some adjustments.  I'm gathering data from other Island Towns to compare and discuss.  I'll send you what I come up with and would be very interested to see your data.  The Planning Board can spend months on a single Application.  It would be reasonable if the permit fee could at least cover the postage and advertising of hearing notices.  Thanks, Amy