[Massplanners] Contracting for grant writers

Patricia Kelleher pkelleher at Salem.com
Wed Jan 3 12:11:02 EST 2024

Salem is interested in this as well.

Thanks,

Patti

Patti Kelleher
Preservation Planner
City of Salem | Department of Planning & Community Development
98 Washington St., 2nd Floor | Salem, MA  01970
978-619-5685 | pkelleher at salem.com<mailto:pkelleher at salem.com>
www.preservingsalem.com<http://www.preservingsalem.com/> | www.salem.com<http://www.salem.com/>

*Staff liaison to the Salem Historical Commission & Salem Community Preservation Committee

M 8-4 Office
T 8-4 WFH
W 8-4 Office
TH 8-7 Office